Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

May 12, 2008

There getting too big and I am not liking it.. What happened to my preemies.. LOL
I saw some preemie clothes in the store the other day and can't imagine that they use to be too big for the girls (and Aiden) at one point. It's just weird..

Morgan is sitting up better and better and RIley is trailing behind her pretty well. They both have become talkitive which I love and giggle so much.. The best is Morgan has said dadadada a few times now.. It's so cute.. I also think they are teething but hey what do i know.. They chew EVERYTHING, it's funny, they're always chomping on this or that, fingers, binkies, toys hands, there feet.. lol

Well here the the latest pics that I promised..



Riley Lorene Russell






Morgan Kennidi Russell




2 comments:

Malena said...

Hi!
Your girls ARE getting big! Wow! I forget, are they identical? They really look it to me. Adorable!

Jennifer said...

OMG, how cute are they?!