Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

June 5, 2007

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Everything went well today at the ultrasound.. We found out we are having two girls... We almost didn't fine out the sex of one because she was being so so stubborn. Yes that would be my child! But last minute at the last attempt she uncrossed her legs for a second and let us see, then crossed them again as to say now bug off.

They also checked the length of my cervix and the measurements were really good the doctor said. That made me happy!!
All in all it has been a good day... and i got two little girls to boot..

3 comments:

Sarah Furlough said...

YAY!!!! Two beautiful little girls who have such a handsome older brother! I am so happy for you, and I will keep you in my prayers!

23wktwinsmommy said...

YAAAAYYY 2 girls! How exciting! I was wondering what you were having, and I am glad she opened her legs to allow you to find out.
I continue to pray for a healthy LONG pregnancy!
:)

WeeOnesDaddy said...

That better be the last time I hear someone say "I am glad she opened her legs."


=P