Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 18, 2007

November 18, 2007

It's been almost 3 weeks since I posted.. Ooopps.. Time just flew by, but when your not sleeping much, have 3 in diapers, and still looking for the pre-pregnancy brain, time gets one over on ya..

The girls are doing great, and getting so big already. No new weights to post yet, it's still another week before they go back to the pedi, but they are gaining like champs.

Riley already holds her head up and is so strong. Morgan does the same but I think it'sa the 3 chins she has. HA HA! She is still shorter but bigger now. It's hard to believe she was the "little" one.

We have become the attraction on outings now. People are so amazed to see twins. I use to stop and chat on the first few outings, but now it's more thank you's and smiles cause if I stopped every time someone chased me down to see them I'd never get anything done. It's funny cause I would have never thought I'd get the reaction from people I get. Maybe if I had triplets or quads or so on, but never with twins. Then again it's still sinking in with me that we have twins. Two babies at the same time.

Things are still crazy. The girls are sleeping a little better but I'm still not getting good sleep. They have started on cereal at night so that is helping and hopefully in a few weeks they will start to sleep through the night.
Morgan was eating every 90 minutes before the cereal and now see goes every few hours. Riley is the same, but neither one has a set schedule yet. It's still random. One will take a full bottle and go 3 hrs before the next, then take another and only go an hour and want more. The other will eat and go 2 hours or 4.
This is why sleeping is such an issue. By the time you are done with one, the other is ready and ya never know if either is going to fall right back to sleep after they eat. (Like now, it's 5:45AM and Morgan is all done eating but has no idea what she wants now, the little fuss bucket.. Every one else is sleeping.. UGH!!)

As for other news, we got our pictures done. Oh What Fun that was.. None of the kids wanted to cooperate. Aiden (who loves to smile for the camera) was over tired and just wanted to nap. Morgan and Riley didn't like any position they got placed in, so if one was happy the other was ticked off! Needless to say we got a few pictures for xmas, but we will be going back in a few months with fingers crossed they all do better. (they did look super cute though) AND boy are pictures expensive.. Geeesh!!! I got some but was rushing to not cut into the next appt so much and forgot a few I wanted so now I have to go back. After going through them and givine a few out to my family I realized I need a ton more just to cover Chuck's family.. UGH!!!

I got a good deal from a friend, cause if I had to pay full price it would of been about 350.00 and the amount of pictures we got are not a lot. Now to re order I will probably have to pay full price and well lets just say, there will be a lot of people not getting pictures of the kids. Not the professional ones that is, cause it's going to cost me an arm and a leg and well I already don't have enough arms.. Ha Ha!













1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh gosh Jess, they're BEYOND adorable, seriously!

I love their dresses - where did you get them? I need to find a christmas dress for Arianna and I just LOVE theirs!