Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February 20, 2008

Just some fun and cute pictures.. No real big updates.. The girls are still the girls LOL and not sleeping at night yet.. I came to the conclusion that i can do the same routine every night to the T and every night have a different out come. We had to good night and I thought I was on to something but then it all went to crap again. So back to the drawing board and in the mean time enjoy the photos.. They are so cute, it's hard to be flustered with them. (Remind me of this at 4:30 am when everyone is sleeping but one of the girls and all she wants to do is sit straight up on your lap.. Not in her seat. Not lay down.. Not anything, but on your lab like a big kid.. UGH!)






3 comments:

Hilary said...

They are getting so big and are still sooo adorable! I love the last pic of Riley smiling. It looks like Morgan is getting lots of hair!

Malena said...

The photos are so cute!
Hey, before you know it, it'll work out and they'll be sleeping all night. :) Hang in there mama!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

They're lookin plump! I did the pink and purple thing for my girls. They still try to pick out pink/purple for themselves.
sleepless nights, x2....ahhhh those were the days! LOL
take heart, it WILL get easier and better.