Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 23, 2008

Well.......... DRUM ROLL PLEASE............

at 7 Months Old
weighing in at 18 pounds 8 ounces and 24 1/2 inches long is Morgan Kennidi...
weighing in at 18 pounds and 14 ounces and 26 1/2 inches long is Riley Lorene..

Geeeesh they have grown so much..
It goes by so fast, but I can actually say I hope the next 3 months fly by too.. I can't wait for them to be able to hold their own bottles..

To be honest I wish i could have them all potty trained in the next month but since a child needs to know how to walk first I guess that is out huh.. HA HA HA..

I love them all but boy they keep us going and going and being tired just doesn't even come close to explaining it unless you have multiples, you already know what I am talking about. Not to mention that Aiden's corrected age is about 18 months so I got my hands full..

Well Aiden is finishing his lunch, and Morgan is wakign up from her nap so I am off..
Pictures to come soon..

2 comments:

Rachel said...

they're growing...can't wait to see pictures. hope you get rest real soon.

Malena said...

Awesome job mommy! The girls are doing great!