Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June 11, 2008

We had a little celebration today with cupcakes for Aiden and Riley gave us her own gift.
Miss Riley for the first time has done something before Miss Morgan.. Riley got her first tooth today on her brothers birthday..

Both girls a super huge, and doing fab. Riley wiggles all over the place on her back and rolls every where she can't wiggle. Morgan is still doing the "baby swim" and rolls all over too. She has even attempted to hold her own bottle.. YAY

I will have pics soon.. And wait til you see the girls in there new bikini's LOL
Daddy doesn't like them cause he said it doesn't cover enough.. Boy are they in trouble when they get older.. Although after bing at the mall a few times with my mom I have banned my kids from there til they are 30 unless they are with me.. (ha ha) Some of the things these kids wear makes my head spin. NOT my child!!!!

On another note.. The girls are doing better with there bedtime. 8:30 for the last 3 nights. It's bed no matter what and if they cry or fuss then so be it. After about 10 to 15 mins they are both usually sleeping with no prob. They do however wake up sometimes at midnight to eat and then they eat again at about 5 or 6.. After that they will sometimes fall back to sleep then get up at 7:30, but usually now they are up by 6:30 or 7 for a little while then will go back down about 9 for a little. I usually leave for work by 7:30 so it's on daddy after that..

FIngers crosse dthe sleeping in the Russell household gets on a good schedule and then finally all of us can get some good beauty sleep. (Right now with 3 kids teething, it's tough some days, I'm lucky I make it til bedtime..

No comments: