Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 22, 2008

June 22, 2008

Happy 9 months to my two beautiful baby girls... You are getting so big so fast and learning somuch so quick.. I love you both and can't wait to see the beautiful girls you grow up to be...

Both the girls see there new pedi on Thursday so we will know more then on weight and height. Everything else with them is just falling into place. They are both on the verge or crawling and the baby babble is just awesome.. Riley has about 4 inches I think on Morgan now.. She is sooo tall already.. You would never know these kids were 6 weeks early.. I think soon they are going to weigh more then Aiden and he is 2.. lol

Here are a few new pics of them today on there new quilts the Oma made them..
Yes by hand.. She is truly an amazing talented person..


Morgan




Riley




Riley & Morgan

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG Jess - they are getting so big - look at them!!! My gosh, they're beautiful!! :)