Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 13, 2007

July 13, 2007

UGH!!! What do you do for a terrible tummy ache. I was fine yesterday and had wonderful plans to spend the day with my mom and Aiden today, to only wake up and have the worst stomach ache which has kept me in and out the the potty all day. Chuck just left for work which means I am on my own with Aiden until bedtime. OH that seems so far away right now.
All I've eaten today is 4 slices of dried toast, a cup of decaf tea and been sipping water all day to try and stay hydrated. This sucks!! I am trying at this point to force myself to feel better knowing I have Aiden to take care of. It's that mind over matter thing, but it's not working so well.
The girls are probably in there wondering why mommy is making so many weird noises today cause my tummy is in an up roar. Hopefully this will go away really soon cause I've had just about enough of it already.

1 comment:

Sarah Furlough said...

I am so glad your appt went so well, I hope the pregnancy continues to move ahead without incident!
I hope your tummy ache is gone now, and that the calcium continues to help your leg cramps.