Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

July 15, 2007

GAWD!!!!! What a weekend.. UGH!!!
First it was the worst tummy ache to start my friday. Saturday I actually felt ok and got to spend the day with my mom and Aiden and we did some shopping at the outlets for the girls (and Aiden too.) Then today... Morning started off fine, we all slept in late. That was a nice switch. Aiden woke up in a wonderful mood and my goal for the day was to get the bedroom orginized, go through the last of the packing boxes, bring a few more things to the storage unit and get Aiden his first hair cut before he has a mullet.. LOL
Easier said then done... I started on the room and was going along. I walked into the living room to talk to Chuck and check on Aiden and came back in the bedroom and WHAM!!!!!
I was seeing stars.. I had wacked my baby toes off the vacuum (that just broke so it needs to be tossed and we missed the trash men last week or it would of not been there)
Well I tried to shake it off and it was not working. Can you say pain! For the first time I was convinced that I broke my toe. I was in tears and couldn't walk it hurt so bad.
After a few hours of icing it the best I could I was forced to get up to pee before the twins jumped on my bladder one more time or I was going to wet the bed (haha). So up I got and wooooo back down I went. I sat there thinking of all the ways I could make it to the potty with out using my foot. Hmmm hopping was the only way. Do you know how hard it is to hop on one foot being 6 months pregnant. It just doesn't feel right.. lol
So I did my best, go in and barely got out and then hoped in the kitchen got a bowl of ice and cold water and soked my foot til I could not feel it. By then, YES PEOPLE, I was in tears.
I guess this is what I get for being a clutz right.. Well CHuck and Aiden woke from there nap and Chuck saw me sitting in the kitchen with my foot in a bowl and tearns in my eyes and said ok that's it we are going to the hospital. Off we went..
5 1/2 hrs later and it's not broken, but sprained with torn/pulled ligaments.
Tylenol for pain (oh yippie) and keep it up and rested as much as I can til it feels better. Also buddy tape the toes unless it hurts too much and wear an attractive boot.. I so wanted a matching pair (ha ha ha)
Right now it's a little past midnight. Everyone is sleeping and my damn foot is throbbing like the cartoon who gets his thumb slammed into something. I can't sleep, there is nothing on TV, and well it just sucks all around..
Tomorrow is Monday, Chuck is working, and i pray to god my stupid foot feels 200% better so i can cope. I am actually glad the week end is over and I never want week ends to end, but this one with the exception of Saturday, has been terrible.

Ironiclly I am 24 weeks and 3 days today, and that is exactly when I had Aiden, which was also a Sunday. So how do I get to spend the day today.. In the E.R..... Lovely, just Lovely!!!

The best part is in the morning I will be 24 weeks and 4 days and that is just 1 day closer to our target and the girls getting stronger.. Now that I can smile about.. :)

No comments: