Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

July 25, 2007

26 Weeks tomorrow and my doc appt today went well.
I had my glucose test and well that wasn't as bad as it could of been. Since I had gastric bypass 3 yrs ago, I'm not able to have a lot of sugar or I get sick. I get a really bad head ache, a belly ache, dizzy, sometimes I puke and get sweaty. Well drinking a drink that is only 10 oz and has 50 grams of sugar is a lot for me. When I'm pregnant I can consume more sugar then I can when I'm not (for what ever the reason) and so I did the test and hoped for the best. It was a happy medium I suppose. I got the sweats, a headache, a belly ache that didn't last too long and felt queezy, but I didn't puke or get dizzy. I don't know if I passed until I call tomorrow to get the results, so we'll see what they say.

Other then that, the doc checked my cervix and it still looks great she said. Same as last time!!
I see the midwife in two weeks, then the doc two weeks after that and she will check my cervix then for the last time and she said she will also measure the babies and see how much they have grown and there weights based on the measurements.
By then I will be 30 weeks, which just blows my mind. That means I will only have 7 weeks to go before we meet Miss Morgan and Miss Riley.. I am excited and scared and still not processing that I will have two babies.. TWO people... T...W...O...

I can't wait to see what they look like.. If they look like Aiden and Chuck, or look more like me.. If they have lots of hair or are bald like I was. If there blond like chuck was or have dark hair like there mommy..

However I can wait the next 11 weeks or longer if need be to find out. As long as these two babies stay in there and bake as long as they need too.. No more NICU stays. We filled our quota of days there and having 1000 doctors and a million worries.

1 comment:

Sarah Furlough said...

That is FANTASTIC news! 26 weeks, way to go. I am crossing my fingers that your glucose test comes back with great results. Hang in there, and please keep us posted!