Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

August 20, 2007

This is just for Sarah.. (Hugs)
Yes the babies are still cooking... We have an appointment on Wednesday and will have an ultrasound to check the measurements of the girls and see how big they got. As I been saying there are some days I feel huge and other days I feel little, but to think they could each be 3 plus pounds by now blows my mind. There is no way!! I'm not that big I don't think, for them to be each more then 3 pounds. We'll see I guess, i could be completely off. i worry I'm not eating enough some days or growing enough to give them room and that they are going to be too little.. I know useless worry since I don't really know.
Eating has been crazy at times. I get so hungry but then am luck y if I can eat 4 or 5 bites before I feel like I can't breath and there is no room. Other times I eat and don't know where it goes.. Makes no sense to me, but I enjoy it when I can eat and not feel ikky and know the babies are happy in there..
I'll be 30 weeks Thursday, and that is almost 6 weeks longer then I was with Aiden! It also means I have only 7 weeks left before my c-section and the girls will be here. Now that is just nuts to me.
Chuck asked me if I am ready and I said NO! He said will you ever be ready and I said NO! lol but I think I am as ready as I will ever be, just a little nervous that I am going to go crazy..
Thank god he will be here every day for 3 weeks, my mom will come up to help when she can, and take Aiden home on her days off to give us time with just the girls and try to get a schedule and some sleep here and there. It will also give Aiden his one on one time with Nonny so he doesn't feel left out. Not that I think he will cause he is still really little, but I'll feel better knowing he's getting all the attention from at least someone. While Morgan and Riley will be testing mommy and daddy on sleep deprivation ! LOL
SO that's about it for now, I will be sure to post on Wed night when I have more info. I have my appt at 1:30 then I have to shoot to moms to drop off Aiden and spend time there so I won't be home til late, so don't anyone get nervous if the post is up really late or early thursday (ok sarah)

1 comment:

Sarah Furlough said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so glad to know that things are going well, and that the girls are staying put!

I know you are worried about how you will do it all, but I have faith that you'll be just fine! I am keeping you in my prayers for 7 more weeks of growth for the girls!

You are doing a GREAT job!