Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 3, 2007

August 3, 2007

It's been a nutty few days I tell ya. I hit 27 weeks yesterday. (excited) I took Aiden in to finally get his blood work for his Lead test and kidney test he is required to have after turning one. (Not exciting) and the big wopper, I officially got engaged the other day and got my ring yesterday. YES I AM GLOWING!!! and it's my birthday on Sunday.. :)

We've been together 5 years (and a few months) and been through so much. With all the ups and downs, Chuck has carried the weight of the world on his shoulders with me, and the best part is, I couldn't ask for a better dad for my kids. He may not be Mr domestic, and god knows there are things about each other that we wish we could change, but when it comes to loving me I know he does, and when it comes to loving our children, there is no question, they are the world to him.

So by this time next year we will finally be the Russell Family!! YAY

On another note, can you say soreness. My hips are killing me, sleeping had become no fun, and somedays it feels like I have just ran a marathon. UGH!! Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant, I really do. I don't mind the belly and I can deal witht he little aches and pains, but lately my body just hurts. It's tough to say the least. By the end of the day I just want to pass out, but once I get into bed or on the futon, where ever I decide to sleep that night, comfort is just not my friend. I can get comfy for a few minutes but once I really get tired my body just feels worn out and hurts. Rolling over, or shall I say turning, cause there is no more "rolling" at this point, is not fun either. I can only imagine how big I am going to get in the next 10 weeks.
To think these babies are only about a 3rd of there birth weight blows my mind. Although I do take pride in the fact that everyone who sees me, after wowing over the belly, says I look good. And for having twins I look really good. Now that makes a girl smile!! I have to say, that in all honestly, I really haven't put weight on in my face or any place. Just mostly in the belly. ALL BELLY!! I am yet to take them belly pics. Maybe I can do that tomorrow. Hmm I do have one from the 4th of July standing with my brother in law. We were comparing who had the bigger belly. In person it was funnier, in the pic he doesn't even compare to me, so I can post that one for now. I'm sure he'll love the fact he's on my blog.. HA HA

So wish me luck in finding a comfy sleeping positing and a way for this body to adjust to the weight it's holding. Worst case is I only have 69 more days so I'll suck it up. I think Iwillactually miss being pregnant though. However with Aiden and two newborns I'll be busy so don't expect any new pregnancies for a while. This girl is gonna look into the depo shot. i got a wedding to plan people LOL

For now I am off to bed again. I've been up since 4:30am cause my body hurt and it's now 6:15, I'm beat and Aiden will be awake in 2 hrs.. Hopefully I can fall right to sleep..

No comments: