Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22, 2008

Babies and Colds... and a sick Mommy boo hoo..

Happy 4 Months to my Baby Girls too!!

Riley seems to be holding off on catching my cold, or so it seems. She has always been a baby that sounds a bit stuffy and gets GINORMAS boogers in her nose (I know TMI) but it's baby boogers so it's ok.. ha ha and well she doesn't have any other symptoms.

Morgan on the other hand has watery eyes, a little cough, and a stuffy and junky nose.. She's sleeping more then she did two days ago and I know it's just cause she is wiped out. When she is awake she doesn't seem to be too cranky which is good. She's not any worse then yesterday and her watery eyes seem a little better so I'm keeping a close eye on her and have been giving her a little tylenol here and there. If she isn't better in a few days or gets worse at all then I'll call the doctor and see what he says.

Even Aiden had a runny nose & stuffy nose, and he's never really had a cold before. He had the sniffles once for 24 hrs but that was it. UGH!! I am all about sharing, but not my cold.. i tried so hard to stay out of there faces so they wouldn't get them, but it's hard when your there primary care giver. My poor babies.. I hate when babies are sick and more so when my babies are sick. Sorry, that is my selfish side coming out!!

Other then that the girls are doing good. They are huge and growing. I sware they are 2 feet tall already (well it seems they are) we'll find out at the next appt on Feb 2nd.

Not much other news to report. I'm behind on pictures and with this cold i am just not energetic enough to load them and post some.. I'm being lazy, but I have the right..

I've also decided to be part of a study being done by Washington University. The link for any other moms interested is http://fetalstudy.wustl.edu/fetal/fetalp.nsf/
all you have to do is fill out a survey and give them a DNA sample (saliva sample). The study is to try and learn more about preterm birth..

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I've been reading your blog for a few weeks and I just love hearing updates on your kids and seeing the cute pictures. The reason I'm commenting now is because I have a strange question for you: can I make you a free blog layout? One of my hobbies that I'm getting back into is graphic design and I want to start up a website to make blog layouts for people. In order to do this, I need people to see my work first so I'm going to be offering to make free layouts for a limited time. If you're interested please let me know by either e-mailing me or commenting on my blog. Thanks!

Rachel said...

thank you so much for the wonderful compliment...you made my day. hope everyone is feeling better!