Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 6, 2008

January 6, 2008




REFLUX!!! Ugh!!!!!!!! It reared it's ugly head and we finally got something for it. Morgan is now on Zantac (since Thursday) and what a difference. Although last night you wouldn't have thought so. Both babies were up all night, and when I say ALL NIGHT I mean it. THey didn't finally fall asleep until 5:30 AM, Chuck was tired cause he is battling a cold, and I was exhausted cause io just spent a few days at my moms with the kids and was up the night before with them and didn't get to sleep during the day so i was running on E and had been up for hours. Every time I tried to sleep I could hear the girls freaking out or fussing and it kept me awake too. The only one who go sleep was Aiden.
They are still not, as you can see from what I just typed, sleeping through the night. They are getting better but last night was just a rough and tough night. They are getting so big so fast already. From preemie clothes that seem 10 sizes too big to being in 3 to 6 months and some of those I wonder about already. There 0-3 sizes are just about all packed up. They have some new things they got for Christmas that they still fit into but by the end of January there is no way i will be able to squeeze them into anything that is a 0 to 3 and at the rate they are going they might be out of a lot of 3 to 6 sizes too. What a big difference from having Aiden. I am still not use to it.
TO see the girls now, they look SOOOOO different from when they were born. They have changed so much that they don't even look like the same babies. Morgan looks just like Aiden. She could be his twin and a year from now I think they will pass for twins if she keeps growing like she is. Riley on the other hand is my happy giggle baby. She doesn't look like Aiden or Morgan much at all. Sometimes when you look at her or you get a picture of them all she will have this look on her face and you will see a little of them all in each other but for the most part she has her own look. It's just funny to me that her and Morgan are twins and are so different and Aiden is 15 months older and him and Morgan would pass for twins if they were the same age. I actually have pictures of him when he was little that you would think are Morgan and vise versa. With all that said, it's obvious Morgan looks like her daddy since Aiden is a clone of Chuck. So maybe Riley will look like me since she keeps changing more and more. Chuck thinks Ri looks like his mom, which mean the Russell gene is just too damn strong and I am not stopping til I have one child who looks like me.. HA HA Don't say that to Chuck or I think he'd pack his bags and run now..
Who would ever think twins would be so hard. I guess you think about it but just don't imagine it being as crazy as it really it because it's not a reality to you. I could not imagine having more then two. As it is, it is a bit more crazy with Aiden still being so young, having them all be newborns would make me really coo-coo..
One of my fav shows is Jon & Kate plus 8, and every time I watch it I tell myself it could be soo much harder. However having the financial income they have from the show and his job would make it a bit easier to get a helper too like she now has, but hey that is there life, not mine lol..

I am off to put Aiden down for a nap (maybe lol) and feed Riley.. Then if they all sleep maybe mommy can get in a nap too.. (Fingers crossed)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I definitely remember those days and do not miss them. Thinking of you.

Rachel

P.S. They look so cute in their little outfits...ADORABLE!

Sarah Furlough said...

The may not be sleeping, but they sure are CUTE! Love their outfits!