Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 20, 2007

April 20, 2007

The Big Day!
Well it's 8:56 AM and I am home doing some pick up and cleaning because I know I will not be able to do it later and if this house is super messy it will bug me. So i am getting what I can get done, done now. Daddy took Aiden to his doctor appointment and i stayed home to finish the cleaning stuff. It bugs me much more then him so I wanted to get it done.

He asked me if I was nervous last night cause I couldn't sleep and I said no. As I sit here I'm still not really nervous. I feel fine about the procedure. In a way, since I have read so much about it on the internet and other peoples stories, it makes me feel a little bit better. That there will be something helping me out, and that I am doing everything in my own power to keep these babies in for the long haul.

Honestly the hardest part right now is that since my surgery is not scheduled until 1:30pm (I have to be there by noon) I am dying for a drink. (water people... H2O.. not alcohol)
I am not allowed any food or water after 4:30 this morning and you know what it's like to be super thirsty and not be able to drink what is around you. I can get my mind off food but not water. It's killing me.. UGH!!!

Once I check in they will hook me up to an IV and myabe that will help but I doubt it.. part of it now is mind over matter. i want it and can't have it so I want it even more.

i am hoping my OR time doesn't get bumped. They said it's a chance if a lot of people come in having babies today. Well hopefully those babies can wait to be born tonight or tomorrow.. HA HA so i can get in and get out and get home and have WATER !!!!!!
Yes I know I am obsessing..

SO wish me luck, and I will fill you all in once I can get to the computer and blog again.
Til then
xoxo

2 comments:

Sarah Furlough said...

I have been thinking of you today. I hope the cerclage went well, and that you got a HUGE glass of water when you got out of the OR!

Miracles said...

I am wishing you the best of luck for surgery today. I hope all went well.