Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 30, 2007

April 30, 2007

Well my first day back to work was last thursday and it went fine. Considering my job doesn't consist of a lot of walking or any lifting I assumed being back to work would go smooth. I waited til Thursday to go back for two reasons. 1 I ran out of time to use at work, and 2 I was just so tired and still a bit achy that I didn't want to "push it"..

So far I have not had any issues. No bleeding or major pains. The only "pains" I do get are mild and feel like stretching pains and that would just about be right since I am already showing. My belly has popped and you can now tell I am pregnant. It's funny cause it took a while the other times and this time it seemed much sooner. I figure it's cause I am having twins and it's my 4th pregnancy (two of which I reached 20 or more weeks) so my belly just knows what to do at this point.

Other then that I do feel good for the most part. I do no lifting just because I don't want to risk it, although i was told to "live normally" Normal to me means if your pregnant you don't lift things and you take it easy if possible. Well that is what I am doing, to the best that I can.

My mom was up most of last week so she helped a lot with Aiden so that was nice. I find that my energy still has not returned yet and I am still very tired. I try to sleep at night but scince I am such a light sleeper and hear everything, I am always waking up wither for Aiden, the cat, or some drunk guy yelling outside at 2:30am.. (long story, lets just say there is a bar a ways down the street and someone was not happy) of course no one else heard him..

Well that's about it, I go back to the doc on May 9th and she will then do another ultrasound and check the babies and my cervix. As I get news, (or need to vent) I will post..

No comments: