Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

September 10, 2007

Ok so it's the final month.. Just one month to go, although I thought they were going to come on Sunday..

To enlighten you, my shower was Saturday, my mom gave me one. (THANK YOU MOMMY!!) It rocked and it was nice to see lots of my family that don't travel up this way (although I am only an hour away) most won't go into Boston never mind beyond it. It was a HOT day, about 92 out but we had a breeze. The shower was outside and a BBQ so it was nice. I knew to make sure I drank my water and I did. However it seems whenever I have a 'big day" with lots of walking or moving around I pay for it that night and all the next day. Added to that is the fact I've been getting Braxton Hicks and well it made for an very uncomfortable sleepy time and Sunday!

I was sore, I was achy and I kept having them stupid contractions (BHs) some don't hurt some do, and well lets just say i can do with out them.

So Sunday I stayed low key, complained and rested and did my best not to be too much of a baby.. Although you will have to ask Chuck if i was cause all I know is I was not a happy camper.
By late Sunday night I was a bit better and slept better then I did on Saturday night but who really sleeps well when your 32 plus weeks pregnant with twins. Find that person cause I want to know there secret.

Today though things have been better. Only two BHs all day and although my hips kill and I had a tummy ache (yes people I am falling apart ha ha, sounds like it I know) it was a pretty good day.

I ordered the girls cribs and will have them in about 10 days or less. There bedding will be in soon too (Thank You ebay) and I've washed there blankets and clothes and put them away.
THings are falling into place slowly and before ya know it the new little car seat and Aiden's old car seat will be filled with two new little faces crying back at us..

I have not yet put the pics from the shower on my computer once I do I will post a few. Lets just say in one I look HUGE!!! and that is not what I see when I look in the mirror. I guess there actually is plenty of room in there for two.

No comments: