Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

September 13, 2007

Can you believe it.. 33 weeks and holding..

Things have been going well, just the normal complaints. Achy hips, leg cramps, sore this and that and the awesome company of Mr Braxton Hicks!
Most of them don't hurt, but yeah I get some that are not so pleasant!
Both Morgan and Riley are still in there though and kicking (Morgan more then Riley) I don't know if it is because Morgan is a tiny bit smaller so she has more room or if she is just the ADHD baby LOL!
Riley seems to be my sleeper, and just when I start to get overly worried I haven't felt her all day she'll let me panic a little longer then move or kick me to say "ya mom I'm fine geeesh"
Morgan on the other hand seems to always be active until about 2am and she is pretty calm from them til noon ish. She still moves and squirms but isn't kicking the crap out of me like she does later in the day.

Well I see the doc on the 21st and will have a better idea of there weights at that time. I probably already mentioned that before, but since my memory is just about completely gone I am not responsible if I repeat myself a zillion times.

But we will keep on trucking even if I completely forget who I am by the time these babies come, As long as they are ok and healthy i will deal with having NO brain cells left.. LOL

3 comments:

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

You are doing such an AWESOME job! Keep it up!!!

WeeOnesDaddy said...

We've been dealing with your brain cells disappearing for awhile now...

A few more won't hurt. =P

Sarah Furlough said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOO 34 weeks! What a HUGE accomplishment! Only a few more weeks!!!