Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 1, 2007

September 1, 2007

Ok can you believe it's already September.. It's just crazy that the time has flown by so fast. When I was pregnant with Aiden it seemed to creep by and everyso often a week would fly but then slow up again. It's nuts thinking I have my 32 week appointment this week!?!?

Other then that and stressing out with worry about how we are going to make "it work" not that reality is setting in we will have 3 babies (YES Aiden is still a baby lol) I've been pretty ok.
The aches and pains depend on how much moving and walking I seem to do. I try to stay pretty active as far as doing every day things (who wants to be a sloth and just sit and do NOTHING) and it's good for Aiden to get out and good for me that the house stay clean or I'd just freak out more.. LOL

The newest thing is the queeziness is back. I've had it all along, but it's worse then the second trimester. The first trimester it was terrible terrible morning sickness and feeling ikky all the time. As the second trimester came into play it got better and the medication the doc gave me I only had to take twice a week rather then every day (which is good considering insurance only pays for 9 pills a week even though it says take every 6 hrs as needed)
I have one of the best insurances and it's just stupid but we won't go there. Well this was my last script, I've managed to stretch it this far. If I had to take it at least once a day it would of ran out a while ago. Like months ago! So I have 6 pills left and it's like my body knows and wants to torture me when I eat. Grrrrr I had to take it twice yesterday and the day before. It's back to eating, feeling ok for about 10 ins (if that) and then wanting to run for the nearest bucket. By now I am a pro at talking myself to hold it in and wait it out as long as I can. THe meds kick in pretty fast once I take them, usually 10 mins (the longest 30 mins) but then again 30 mins is a LONG time when you want to upchuck. UGH!!!

So I see the midwife Wed (I'll be 31 weeks and 6 days) and at this rate I'm asking for another script.. Who the heck wants to be queezy there last 5 weeks... Not I.. (and as I just said to my blog friend Sarah that I would send and extra prayer that her queeziness goes away, lol, I think i just gave it back to myself, so hopefully you're feeling better Sarah.. )

That's about it.. Hope everyone enjoys there long weekend..

1 comment:

Sarah Furlough said...

Jess: So sorry that you are feeling nauseous! I feel for you, unfortunately I still feel awful.

Just think, only a few more weeks until Morgan & Riley arrive! I can't wait to "meet" them.

Keep up the great work, you are doing such a fabulous job!