Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 14, 2007

October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Keisla (the girls' godmother) we hope you have a wonderful day!

As for the girls, well Morgan is home, we just had overnight number 2, which went well. The first night she didn't want to sleep unless she was laying next to me or on my chest. So that is how we spent the night. Me staring at her and her sleeping on me or next to me. Needless to say Mommy didn't get too much sleep.
Last night, Daddy took over. Chuck had to work so we went to my moms to visit and got home after he was out of work. Aiden went right to bed and Morgan was sleeping in her seat (which she loves so it seems) Mommy went to bed since the kiddo's were all snoozin too. Daddy stayed up for a while and when Morgan woke up he kept her in the living room with him and fed her. So YES mommy got some sleep. Solid sleep from about 12:30 to 4:30 when Aiden woke up crying. I put him in bed with me and we fell back to sleep til I got up at 6:45.
Daddy is now sleeping, Aiden is still sleeping, Morgan is sleeping and the milk is in the fridge.. LOL
I guess I can chill out on the futon with Morgan until feeding at the zoo begins.

As for Riley, I didn't get to see her yesterday so i will go in today after the visiting nurse comes to check on Morgan. I miss her so much. The plan has changed and instead of her being home yesterday or today it was changed til Monday because she had a few second spell the other day. Well friday she had on when I was holding her so now we are on hold. They nurse thinks it is due to minor reflus since she dips and comes right back in seconds on her own, no stimulation needed. However since it is the week end we have to wait for the doctor on Monday to decide if the Friday spell will hold Riley til Wed now. We won't know until tomorrow morning! UGH!!

I have to say having just one baby home is already busy and the thought of two home scares the crap out of me. At the same time I can't bare to heave one here and not the other. It feels wrong, unfair, and makes me sad. I love all my babies the same and they should all be together. Just a few more days!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Post pictures! :)