Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 17, 2007




THERE HOME !!!

Yay! Riley came home today so now both my girls are home.. It is such a good feeling. i couldn't get to the NICU fast enough and then out of there quick enough just to know i don't have to go back.
Morgan as you know came home on Friday leaving the NICU weighing 5 lbs 1 oz and Riley came home today weighing 5 lbs 9 oz.

There both doing well, sleeping right now, and happy.. I am about to get ready to feed Morgan who should be up soon and go check on Riley and Aiden who are both in there cribs sleeping. (Morgan is in her seat til she wakes up so I can feed her, just like Ri was.)

I posted som pics I took from today..

Welcome home girls... You have made your mommy a happy camper... I FINALLY have my babies all in the same place.. Aiden, Morgan, & Riley.. I love you all so much.. My only wish to be complete would be that Chase was here too, but he is always in my heart and mind and I know I will see my angel baby again some day.. I love you too little man.. xoxo

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats!!!!

Jamie and Jill said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. What a wonderful feeling to have all of your babies home.

Miracles said...

Awwww great pics! Brings back so many memories for me. They are so beautiful!
Congrats on such a short NICU stay.

Two little sisters for Aiden to protect. So sweet.

Rylie said...

I love their names!

Rylie said...

I love their names! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my name is Rylie...He he he...

23wktwinsmommy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!

Sarah Furlough said...

YAYYYYYY!!!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you! Enjoy your precious little girls, and make sure to update when you can!