Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 6, 2007

October 6, 2007

FULL BOTTLES.. YAY

Morgan took a full bottle for me yesterday and Riley took 20 ml's. How excited was I?? I think I did a jig.. Well I told Riley if she would take atleast 20 I'd dance a jig for her, and she did so I did too. LOL
Then today.. (drum roll) guess who surprised there mommy and took a full bottle.. YES Miss Riley Lorene. I came in and the nurse told me and I almost fell down. I was so excited that it made me hyper. By the end of the night she took one full and almost a second full feed. Morgan has come close too. They are catching on, it's my pep talks telling them this is all they need to get sprung and out of that place.
The nurse tonight said that she has twins before that did the same thing, that they told the parents that in about a week and a half they might be close to going home, then she got the honor of calling them two days later to tell them one of there girls was coming home and the second twin went home the next day. It's like a switch she said, it clicks on and they just get it, so here is hoping our switch clicks very soon and out little ones are home in there own crib driving us crazy really soon... I miss them.. Until then I am off to get some sleep.. If I can manage to get comfy. I've been feeling jittery tonight and can't seem to get comfy at all.. UGH
Hope my girls and Aiden are sleeping better then I am..

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great news!

I bet they're home by the weekend!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Wow...just got back in town from vacation and came over to check on you and the girls...CONGRATS!!!

Seems like they are doing really well. Keep up the good work!