Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 4, 2007

October 4, 2007



Together Again!!

Morgan Kennidi




Riley Lorene



Babies are doing well and I am proud to say both breastfed yesterday and today like champs. I tried Riley today at her 6pm feeding and she did great for 15 minutes. I then did Morgan at 8 who did awesome too. I tried Riley again at 9 and she was just too tired and wanted no part of it. She much rather sleep, which she did on my chest all snuggly and cute.

When I got in today they finally had there new crib and were sleeping together. (SO CUTE!) and Riley had her shirt on that said "If you think I'm cute you should see my twin". Morgan however didn't have hers on, besides it was changing time soon enough any way.

When I did change them tonight, lets just say the pictures say it all.. (DOUBLE TROUBLE)
I'm still falling in love with the fact that these beautiful babies are mine.

Morgan also too 35 from a bottle today.. Almost a full bottle, how awesome is that. Riley never got a bottle today since I breast fed her when I got in and then tried again at 9, she probably won't get one at midnight and will have to wait until tomorrow.

We are getting close in so many ways, we just need to catch up on feedings. There weights are good too. Riley was 4 lbs 13 oz and Morgan was 4 lbs 5 oz.. One more day down is one more day closer to home..

2 comments:

Rachel said...

OH I am so glad to hear they are doing so well. Before you know it you'll be taking your babies home!!

They are absolutely adorable!!

Rachel

Jennifer said...

hahaha - you're in trouble now!

I only have one girl and its bad, you've got two! hahaha

Clothes, hair, pink... cuteness overload! Girls are too much fun for all that stuff!

Enjoy!!