Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

October 23, 2007

So it's been a little crazy, a little fun, and not a whole lot of sleep, but i'd do it all over ten fold to have all my babies here with me like they are now.
The girls are doing well. The last weigh in was on Sunday and Riley weighed 5 lbs 15 oz and Morgan weighed 5 lbs 14 oz (which means Riley gained 1 lb 8 oz since birth and Morgan 2 lbs)

They are not on the same eating schedule but I've gotten them pretty close to where I want them. Roughly about 30-45 mins apart works well for me. That way i can get one fed and settled and then the other.

Morgan is also sleeping better at night now that Riley is home. The first few nights she didn't really want any part of her crib. It was either with me on her car seat she wanted. Now she does fine. They both seem to really like the car seats though.

We haven't done much, since lack of sleep kinda makes you feel a bit more over whelmed when you are awake. We did make it to the Keene NH pumpkin festival (which was way to busy to have 2 strollers so we didn't stay long) but the girls did great on the 2 hr ride there and back.
It was also a beautiful day out yesterday so we went for a walk and took the wagon. Can you believe it was 82 (in late Oct) that is New England weather for you..

I tried the halloween costume on Riley today (and you will all have to wait for a pic) but let me tell you... OMG sooooooooooooooo cute... lol

I can't believe they are growing so fast. Riley has busted out of preemie clothes cause she is too long for them. Morgan can still wear them cause she is an inch and a half shorter but she is starting to push the limit with some of them.

I also took a pic of the girls with Aiden. He looks so huge compared to them. My littel boy is not so little, or so it seems in the pic.

(The pics of the kids in the wagon are on Aiden's blog, so you'll have to check them out too!)



Mommy and the Girls...


Morgan, Riley, and Aiden

Morgan making that face she always makes... lol

Riley trying to look at everything all at the same time..



Sissy hold my hand...
I just love this pic...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

ooh - I wonder if you were at the Keene Festival the same time as me?! We were there at 4 PM or so. What fun! I'd never been before. I tried to get Arianna to try some fried dough but the line was MILES long. I can't wait til she's bigger and can slide down that big inflatable tiger slide they have there!

The girls look like they're doing great!

Miracles said...

So Precious!!